St. Joseph the Worker Spiced Play Dough
This smooth, natural, homemade playdough is fun to make, long lasting, and smells amazing. For the feast day, I let my kids go at it with real tools (on a protected surface, with supervision).
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Salt
- 4 tsp Cream of Tartar or Alum
- 5 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Cloves
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a saucepan.
- Add the water and oil and mix well.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens and forms a ball. It should no longer be sticky!
- Remove from heat, let cool, and knead.
- Store in an air-tight container to reuse over and over.